- Essential for securing assets -
"Our legal focus is placed consistently on the needs of our clients."
(Alexander Rappl, Lawyer)
Failed business and asset transfers create precedents, and can no longer be remedied as a rule. Our lawyers arrange the business and asset transfer in a way that is legally sound and ideally adapted to the needs of the company.
We advise the entrepreneur with regard to transfers during his or her lifetime in the following cases:
- Creating corporate agreements
- Implementing company transfers by contract
- Developing investment models
Attendant to this it is essential for the continued existence of the company for it to be protected against events which would put it at risk:
- Drawing up entrepreneurs’ wills
- Integrating the relevant agreements
- Taking precautions for emergencies
Prudent legal advice contributes to securing assets across generations and obtaining risk protection in the best way possible.
Do you have any questions about legal advice?
Your contact partners will be pleased to hear from you!