Bankruptcy and reorganisation advice
"In all of our services, the success of our clients is our priority."
(Dr. Bernd Waffler, Public Accountant/Tax Advisor)
Our professional reorganisation approach creates new prospects of a successful relaunch for companies in crisis.
A restructuring approach based on a financial solution alone is no longer enough to ensure the sustainable reorganisation of companies.
With our consulting approach, we stand for integrated consulting for companies, which takes not only financial consulting but also legal and business performance-related aspects into account.
We provide you with the following services:
- Removing operative aspects causing crisis
- Adjusting structure, staff and capacity
- Introducting planning and control systems
- Developing financing strategies
- Creating reorganisation concepts in line with IDW S 6 (norm established by the Institute of Public Auditors in Germany)
- Assessing the existence of reasons for filing for bankruptcy
- Developing concepts with bankruptcy scenarios
- Creating and assessing bankruptcy plans
Even in situations that are extremely precarious for your company, there is generally still undetected leeway that makes it possible to get through the crisis.
Our core competency lies in sounding out this leeway and making use of it!
Do you have any questions about bankruptcy and reorganisation advice?
Your contact partners will be pleased to hear from you!