Labour law and social insurance law
"We take the heat off you in communication with employees, works councils, unions and authorities."
(Susanne Milutzki, Lawyer)
As a company’s success grows, the number of its employees generally rises as well. One more reason to pay attention to creating working conditions and employment contracts early. There are regulations pertaining to labour law in a multitude of special laws. The first priority here frequently concerns employee protection. Early management through professional consulting can bring enormous advantages for you as an entrepreneur.
We support you as follows:
- Creating contracts in accordance with labour law regulations
- Enforcing rights from employment relationships
- Representation before labour and social courts
- Assessment of contractual service relationships with freelance workers and managing directors based on social insurance law
- Advice and representation in procedures for determining status
- Implementing complex transfers of undertakings
- Support with negotiations with works councils
- Introduction of lifetime working accounts
- Advice on implementing special laws
- Advice on health and pension insurance law
With balanced working conditions and employment agreements you create security and continuity in your company. The lawyers at MTG Commercial Law Firm help you with this undertaking.